A bit of a mixed bag this time. Will your players be lucky? Or does Miss Fortune laugh at their misery? Their fate lies with you.
I’m going to try and make this a regular feature on Mondays. Stay tuned for weekly ideas!
If you wish to receive updates of more #RPHook, #RPArtifact, #RPSetting, #RPTome, or #DnDNPC ideas as they come, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Shenorai. There are other DMs, GMs, and Players alike who also share ideas under such tags. Keep an eye out!
d20 #RPHook Plot Seeds : 361-380
- A Duelist is drunk as a skunk but keeps challenging bar patrons to bets and duels. And keeps consistently winning.
- You’ve barely stepped foot in this castle and you’re already banned from the West Wing. But what’s in there?
- The Baron declares today a hunting holiday!
- A young Necromancer stands in his hometown, surrounded by zombified villagers. He pleads to the party to help him reverse this.
- Someone has been wandering around town and impersonating a party member.
- You have walked in on a Fey party! They invite you to partake in the celebration and have some food and drink!
- A shady punk approaches the party. “You guys look like you like trouble. Lemme give you a bit of advice…”
- The party awakens in a Giant’s play room. Everyone is stripped of their gear and dressed appropriately as dolls.
- A Lizardwoman stumbles across the party, clutching her egg. She warns you of the local slavers’ ruthlessness.
- Gnolls were hired on to sniff out a drug lord’s lair. They’re finding far more than just drugs…
- The High Priestess fell into a trance whilst communing with her god. That was four days ago. She’s yet to wake.
- Bandits have figured out how to replicate the trade caravans’ distress calls. As a result, they are better geared.
- A group of Marauders are trying to sneak Dragon Eggs to the docks.
- Despite the town not wanting their help, Lizardfolk have taken it upon themselves to track down the lost miners.
- A party member is a gang’s prime target after breaking up a shakedown.
- The King’s most recent acquisition is a Djinn’s lamp. A gang in the slums plans a heist to snatch it away!
- A troupe of famous Dancers and Bards are performing in town! Naturally, Pickpockets flock to join the crowds.
- The Sheriff is quick to blame the town’s troubles on any and all spell casters. Including the ones in the party.
- A Necromancer’s running for the border: A law was passed yesterday banning and punishing the practice of Necromancy.
- Explosions are heard from the mines all the way to the town. Shortly after, an earth-shattering roar is also heard.