Here’s another handful of seeds to spread across your campaign as you see fit! Or use it as a randomizer of sorts to help you plot out where your tales or sidequests will lead to.
I’m going to try and make this a regular feature on Mondays. Stay tuned for weekly ideas!
If you wish to receive updates of more #RPHook, #RPArtifact, #RPSetting, or #DnDNPC ideas as they come, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Shenorai. There are other DMs, GMs, and Players alike who also share ideas under such tags. Keep an eye out!
d20 #RPHook Plot Seeds : 181-200
- The Deputy is frantically searching for the Sheriff’s murderer, who he knows for a fact is a skilled Gunslinger.
- Clerics struggle with a newly developed plague.
- The Wizard’s Apprentice has gone missing! He was last seen wearing red and white stripes and thick-rimmed glasses.
- An Alchemist requires one last ingredient for a beautification salve: Beholder Eyes. Intact.
- Children pass out flyers for the circus. They act strangely however, convinced that the circus is their only family.
- Rumor has it the secret behind the Dwarf Tinkerer’s skills was an apprenticeship under a Kobold Mechanic.
- A Kobold is being framed for vandalizing clockwork constructs.
- Stray animals are showing worrying symptoms. Mange, excessive gnawing, aggressive behavior…
- Pixies warn the party: Satyrs have been migrating to the nearby forest after being driven from their ancestral home.
- An ally of the party has been held captive for ransom!
- Following the coastline, you find a merchant with a cart hauling crafts from the Merfolk, selling on their behalf.
- You have been captured as a slave. A fellow slave, a Kobold who acts simple-minded, offers a way out of bondage.
- Beneath the rug is a trap door. You swear you heard whispers coming from below.
- Merfolk have been frequently patrolling the river, concerned for the sudden spike in corpses appearing in the water.
- A new Mercenary Guild has opened up in response to the old Guild’s corruption, but they are constantly harassed.
- Poachers run amok here, seeking the fur of young Fauns.
- A Pixie Sorcerer requires an escort to meet with a Sage. The Sage lives on the top of a mountain.
- Burglary has been getting out of hand. Homeowners blame the plentiful Raccoons, claiming they can change shape.
- An Alchemist creates a mixture that induces vivid dreams, causing Animate Dreams to overrun the Ethereal Plane.
- The Princess is now orphaned, but this does not slow the flow of suitors after her hand and crown.