It never hurts to have a few extra ideas at hand in case something goes awry, the players become distracted by a possible side quest, or the session is going suspiciously well. Let’s mix things up a bit with yet another d20 list to play with!
I’m going to try and make this a regular feature on Sundays. Stay tuned for weekly ideas!
If you wish to receive updates of more #RPHook, #RPArtifact, or #DnDNPC ideas as they come, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Shenorai. There are other DMs, GMs, and Players alike who also share ideas under such tags. Keep an eye out!
d20 #RPHook Plot Seeds : 161-180
- A child insists you help her look for her baby Turtle. That is, her baby Dragon Turtle.
- There’s a knock on the door. Someone ditched a bloody sack, holding rings still worn by their fingers.
- A Goblin wants to prove that he is just as good of a jeweler as any Dwarf. He just needs to dig up the materials.
- The Town Guard is suspicious of the forest. They swear it’s closing in on the town with every passing day.
- Someone in town has been impersonating a party member. There is a massive tab in the tavern with their name on it.
- The other nobles are suspicious of a Half-Elf who seems far too proud of her aristocratic heritage. They want proof.
- A circus troupe has come to town! Yet strangely, many of the children who attend the show disappear into the night.
- The Druid became fed up with the escort’s bratty behavior. He polymorphs her into a pig out of a fit of rage.
- A Noblewoman disapproves of her son’s courting choices and habits. She wants him to break off his relationships.
- That’s no child! It’s an infamous Halfling Bandit!
- A Ringleader’s idea of a ‘freak show’ circus consists of a battered collection of animalistic races.
- You’ve been invited to celebrate at the festival with the Mayor! However, the wine tastes a little strange..
- There is a hot pepper eating contest in the market today! 5sp to enter and the winner takes the pot!
- A Cook offers Trail Rations, asking for feedback upon your return. He’s experimenting for better Military Rations.
- The villagers shun a child, accusing him of summoning demons. Truthfully, he just discovered that he is an Eidolist.
- An injured Strix warns against going up the mountain: Horrible creatures ripped apart his home and are still there.
- The music from an Enchanted Lyre kept the Storm Dragons at bay. The strings have snapped.
- A Paladin has lost her faith in mankind. She wonders if the time for a Cleanse is nigh, yet asks “Is it right?”
- The party has been chosen to retrieve three fragments of a holy artifact.
- A Thief runs off with the Bag of Holding!