In need of a few mini adventures and side-quests to liven things up a bit? Try this list on for size. It might add a bit of fluff to your world and keep your players on their toes.
If you wish to receive updates of more #RPHook, #RPArtifact, or #DnDNPC ideas as they come, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Shenorai. There are other DMs, GMs, and Players alike who also share ideas under such tags. Keep an eye out!
d20 #RPHook Plot Seeds : 41-60
- A quartet of Selachinoids have been keeping an eye on the party from a distance, seeing if you’re causing trouble here.
- Local authorities are having trouble raiding a criminal den. They could use a hand.
- The party is approached by a Mushkin. He seems lost and asks if you know where the swamp is so he can get back home.
- A Hobgoblin Captain arrives in town, riding atop a Worg. He demands to speak to the town’s military leader.
- Time is of the essence. A Dwarf Engineer needs a hand to finish and assemble the last dozen pieces for siege machines.
- Chapel ruins lie East of town. The Priest reveals there is a hidden artifact still within those ruins.
- A Dragonborn is tired of being blamed for raids upon the Trade Route. He wants the party’s help to clear his name.
- Dwarves & Elves combine their technology and magic to improve their city’s livelihood, but it’s an uneasy alliance.
- The Paladin who slayed the Demon has returned! Or at least, you think he has. He can’t remember who he is exactly.
- Druids wander from one snowy village to the next to replenish their larders with seeds and magic. Two are missing.
- An Urchin runs off with your coinpurse, returning it a street later. “I had to: You were walking into an ambush!”
- The Queen has heard a rumor: The last heir of the late King is hidden away. She demands the heir’s capture.
- A Raven perches nearby and caws, “Prepare yourselves! There’s a price on your heads and Bounty Hunters nearby!”
- The Innkeeper’s daughter warns you against staying at her mother’s inn. “I don’t wanna see you disappear too.”
- A Count is betrothed to the Countess of a neighboring county, but his heart belongs to a commoner. How to choose?
- Either you are imagining things or that rag doll has been following you all over town.
- A friend of the party has been kidnapped by a demon! They are trapped in an hourglass until demands are met.
- Twice a week, a group of women coax sailors into intoxication, which directly leads to kidnapping the said sailors.
- A sibling rivalry has turned sour and deadly. Even moreso considering they are both in a clan of assassins.
- The city guard is on high alert, searching for a Cavalier in white armor. He has slaughtered several families overnight.