Got a d20 handy? Have your players already tackled everything you had planned for today’s game? Fret not, O Master of Games and Dungeons, for here is a quick list of other quests to keep your players busy for the rest of the session!
If you wish to receive updates of more #RPHook, #RPArtifact, or #DnDNPC ideas as they come, feel free to follow me on Twitter @Shenorai. There are other DMs, GMs, and Players alike who also share ideas under such tags. Keep an eye out!
Previous #RPHook lists: 1-20
d20 #RPHook Plot Seeds : 21-40
- Local authorities have arrested a goat. They claim it’s a criminal in a Wild Shape, but it has yet to change back.
- The Sheriff has noticed a trend in businesses closing up shop after a family of Gnomes erected their gambling hall.
- A sisterhood of Catfolk Clerics are searching for the remnants of an old temple that had been torn apart by Giants.
- You are warned to steer clear of the bog lands. Those who venture forth return with festering contagious boils.
- A figure claims your father made a deal to bestow power upon you and has come to collect his half of the bargain.
- The Bishop is acting erratically. His strangely vulgar behavior has prompted the Clergy to seek out an Exorcist.
- A Wizard’s Apprentice is horrified to learn that he was stolen from his aristocratic parents. He wants answers.
- Two Teenagers are on the run. They are desperate to escape a cult, but are paranoid of who secretly follows them.
- Something’s amiss in this Hamlet. The inhabitants are completely oblivious to Good-natured people.
- Deep in the city, you hear of a mob of Golemancers who send their minions out to terrorize and extort their way to power.
- That was one helluva bar crawl. You awake in a fountain alongside the guard captain, wearing each other’s clothing.
- Smugglers rush out of the county with a clutch of large eggs, leaving behind a distressed eggless Wyvern mother.
- The Prince worries over his sister, who claims their late mother visits her nightly and beckons to join her in death.
- More and more Halflings keep popping up in the city, claiming to be refugees. The Guards see smoke on the horizon.
- A traveling carnival has arrived in town! But who would dare trust a carnival run by the Fae folk?
- Winter fades, spring warms the land, an ice prison hiding a Giant Ant Queen melts. She begins her colony in an old farm.
- This port is seedier than you remember. A tavern wench nervously reveals that pirates took over the town last month.
- You are sent to reclaim an old fortress. Someone snuck Flying Swords into the armory, sparking ghost stories.
- Illness is spreading through the kingdom’s farms. A team of Clerics offer help, but are turned away for being Tieflings.
- The King is concerned: His men discover a band of Dragon Riders constructing a fort just outside of his kingdom.